Bombay, Madras & Aundh: Various Publishers, ca. 1940s. Two vols. Cloth-backed binder's boards (with original wraps bound in). Paginated variously. 
1. G. S. BHARGAVA, "Leaders of the Left." Bombay: Meherally Book Club, (1951). 16mo. Wraps. 72 p. 1st ed.
2. Yusuf MEHERALLY. Leaders of India. Bombay: Padma Publications Ltd., (1943). 16mo. Wraps. 70 p. Current Topics Series No. 2. 4th ed.
3. D. K. RANGNEKAR & S. K. Parukh. Congress-Communist Tangle. Bombay: National Youth Publications, (1945). 16mo. Wraps. 26 p. 1st ed.
4. Dr. TENDULKAR. Nation Betrayed?: A Case against Communists; Their Own Evidence. Bombay: Provisional Congress Committee, (1946) 16mo. Wraps. 25 p. 2nd ed. Review copy, with slip (SIGNED by Tendulkar) laid in.
5. Soli BATLIWALA. Facts versus Forgery: Traitorous Role Played by the Communist Party Exposed. Bombay: National Youth Publications, (1946). 16mo. Wraps. 33 p. 1st ed. Review copy, with slip laid in.
6. A COMMUNIST. Whither Communists?: Confessions by a Communist - Glaring Light on the Inside Affairs and the Betrayal Policy of the Communist Party - A Communist's Plea for His Party Dissolution. Bombay: National Youth Publications, (1945). 16mo. Wraps. 24 p. 1st ed.
7. M. L. DANTWALA. Gandhism Reconsidered. Bombay: Padma Publications Ltd, (1945). 16mo. Wraps. 64 p. Revised & enlarged edition.
8. M. R. MASANI. Socialism Reconsidered. Bombay: Padma Publications Ltd, (1944). 16mo. Wraps. 55 p. With errata slip tipped in. 1st ed.
9. C. RAJAGOPALACHARI. Reconciliation Why and How: A Plea for Immediate Action. Bombay: Hind Kitabs, (1945). 16mo. Wraps. 40, 3 p. 2nd edition, with a postscript.
10. C. V. RAJAGOPALACHARI. Why Should Congress Go? Foreword by Khasa Subba Row. Madras, (1952). 16mo. Wraps. 48 p. 1st ed.
11. S. K. PATIL. The Indian National Congress: A Case for Its Reorganisation. Aundh: Aundh Publishing Trust, 1945. 16mo. Wraps. 71 p. 1st ed.